THAT’S HOW THIS SCENE WAS MADE?!?
So I actually hit 1k followers a few months ago, but better late than never right? I just wanted to thank all my followers for their continued support and big shout-out to sundye-acnl for helping me with the prizes!
Ends May 11 @ 11:59pm EST
- 7-11 Series
- Weeding Day Series (minus the violet screen, sorry!)
- 1 chibi of your choice :D
- You must be followings me (new followers welcome)
- Like + Reblog = 1 entry
- You must have your ask open and respond within 24 hours if you are chosen as the winner!
- You must be comfortable with exchanging friendcodes and with me delivering the prizes to *your* town
Everyone’s gay for Oscar!
having multiple tests on the same day
Dang I’ve never been asked this question before but here we go!
First in SAI, I zoom in like 800 or around there.
Then I select the binary tool.
These are my settings for the binary tool!
then i write something dumb like this
save it as a PSD, take it into photoshop. It should have a transparent background, which is those checkerboard things you see there.
then i resize it. note that i have the resampling set to nearest neighbor: this preserves hard edges & prevents anti-aliasing from happening when you resize your image.
then I lock the opacity on the layer
select the gradient tool…
and then pop a gradient on it.
after that i right click the layer in my layer palette, duplicate it, and drag it behind the top layer….
make that layer red by locking the opacity again and colouring over it with red, and then offset it by dragging it slightly to the right or left so it looks like a shadow.
then I merge all of the layers with a shift+ctrl+e and pop a white stroke on it!
and there you go! a floaty pixel text thing declaring to the world that you think tacos are just the bee’s knees.
Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeejen que las mujeres lleven el maquillaje que deseees machistas reculiaos, me tienen hartos los perros de mierda tratando a las minas como simples objetos sexuales
Me dan ganas de agrarrarlos a shushá limpia
Esto es importante ↑
Daily Deals: A slew of Pokedeals
From games, to guides, and yeah, even stickers. Check them out below.
- Pokemon X $32, Save $7
- Pokemon Y $33, Save $6
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity $26, Save $7
Guides and Manga
- Pokemon X and Y Pokedex $16, Save $3
- Pokemon Adventures Manga $31, Save $18
- Pokemon Adventures Gold and Silver Manga $31, Save $18
- Pokemon Black and White Manga $22, Save $12
- Pokemon Sticker Book $11